Saturday, September 11, 2010

All Day Kindergarten

Russell had a great first day of kindergarten! (I hope to post pictures soon.) He didn't have any trouble going with his class or when I left. This year our school district started every other day-all day kindergarten. I was a little worried about Russell being tired when he got home from his long day. The evening after his first day, our friend Wendy asks him, "Did you have a good day at kindergarten?" Russell said, "Yeah, I did." Wendy asks, "Are you tired?" Russell answers,

"Yeah... of that ABC song."


What a character! He's such a cute, funny, good kid. We love him and all the reasons he gives us to smile!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

He rocks!!! Love the wonderful things the littles say.

Nancy said...

Thats my Grandson. I love you Russell.