Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Dogs Don't Wear Underwear

So, here's a funny story for ya.

This morning, Russell went downstairs to watch TV while I was getting dressed. He was still in his pajamas. I get dressed, go downstairs and find Russell sitting on the couch. Watching TV. NAKED! Yeah, you read that right- Naked! Totally, Completely, Naked.

I tried to hide my surprise.

"Russell, why are you naked?"

"Because I'm a puppy. And dogs don't wear pants or underwear."

He says this to me with a look on his face that clearly said, "DUH, Mom!"
Well, who can argue with the logic of a three year old? I mean, after all, he is right.

After I stopped laughing- on the inside of course- I explained that we really need to wear pants and underwear, even when we're pretending to be dogs.

Where do kids come up with this stuff?

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Lisa...can't read this post due to the color.

gina said...

Yeah, can't read it!

Lisa said...

Okay, sorry. Murphey's law- the ONE TIME I don't check it as soon as I'm done....

Anyway, it should work now. I bet I really had you wondering though- lol.

gina said...

He he, that is funny. Kind of like Ava and her "do princesses wear underwear". Where do they get it?